Sunday, January 1, 2006

You Took Me Right There

You are the gin and tonic;
well aged sweet wine.
Thrust yourself out front
sparkling all the time.
 

Head full of touchable hair
eyes piercing directly at me.
Knowing as I read you
I'm tickled so wonderfully.
 

Adults, both fully aware
that damn teasing is rough.
I started out playfully
now I'm gonna call your bluff.
 

Yes, I admit, I love to flirt
normally ain't in my face.
Hell, woman, you rock me
with your charm and grace.
 

I bet we can write real stuff
knock out all their lights.
'Course I gotta admit to you
yearning to share long nights.
 

Amazing how a simple write
start stirrings inside to grow.
You taking me there to the edge
with full knowledge, you know.
 

I go read all your words I find
even your comments are spicy.
Just enough to cause a rise
knowing damn well that's dicey.
 

What the hell, I need to stop
beating round the bush.
Get my tongue in action
with a little darting push.
 

I write the words that sing
letting you know up front.
Down the road looking
to get off in your cunt.
 

I don't mince words
get right off to the point.
Your sizzling tingly ways
added to me a new want.
 

When you read my writes
look right between the line.
You'll be able to tell its for you
all the others just sublime.
 

I can see a powerful team
creative and spicy hot.
Firing up the embers
I can tell you surely got.
 

I'm at the point now
after one quick shot of you.
My head is spinning round
I'm charged thru and thru.
 

Don't know if its a good sign
or just a fast turn on thing.
I do know when I'm around you
them bells all start their ring.
 

I look forward to sharing
all the poetry we can write.
Bringing sunshine to the dark
and always a moon at night.
 

If I get too carried away
just tell me where I should stop.
I'll put the breaks on right away
make it all go down with a plop.
 

But while we are writing
please know you got my attention.
Fully, clearly turning your way
lusting inside needs no mention.
 

Del Cano 2005 Dec      
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Words are very powerful and a connection through writing can be amazing.   I think of how a story or poem can touch me in a such a special way, and excite me to no end..I love your energy and excitement in this poem.

Anonymous said...

"I look forward to sharing
all the poetry we can write.
Bringing sunshine to the dark
and always a moon at night. "

What better poetry than true passion?

Hugs,
Chris