Saturday, June 16, 2007

From: yeolecontractor@aol.com
Subject:
 
One Last Time
 
I want to suck your pussy
count it as the last time
so I can file the memory
hold it in a loving rhyme.
 
I want to taste your essence
before love locks the door.
and shutters up the event
'fore I taste you once more.
 
I want to remember your flavor
the way my heart kept it turned.
Wallow in your sensuality
till my soul can feel the burn.
 
I want to wallow in your pussy
count it as the very last time.
Before the memory is locked
in my final loving rhyme.
 
I want to feel your body
the way I love it so much.
to have you feeling me 
holding me in your clutch.
 
Just one last time my love
before the book is fully closed.
and my memory can stash you
from your head to your toes.
 
Once I get that taste, my dear
we can bury what ever we had.
lock the door; throw out the key
'fore things get any more bad.
 
Del Cano 2007 May
 
 
 

 



AOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's free from AOL at AOL.com.

No comments: