Friday, July 22, 2005

Craving You

My tongue craves you
beyond mind's explore
With every cell ignited
I yearn for even more

My fingers crave you
to trace lines and curves
Each a tingly route
yearning to be served

My body craves you
in waves of fluttered lust
Senses levitating to
each view's passionate thrust

My senses are engorged
my tongue does beg to taste
the nectar of your fruit
with narry a drop to waste

To bury my face deeply
between those ample thighs
Your flesh pressing me
as I dutifully seek the prize.

Oh my, shivers and quakes
erupting much like a storm
The idea of being enwrapped
passionately in your arms

Deep breaths, heaving
building, rising desire
Whole body begging you
please put out this fire

As I am engaged
in lapping on your clit
I am grasping your ass
in a wild passionate fit

To ease this hurricane
this huge sensuous gale
just spread your wings
so we can take off on our sail

Your ocean of passion
rides with giant waves
Drowning me in your fire
that my whole being craves

My tongue craves you
with all your sultry heat
Lapping at your flames
a mighty sensual treat.

Del Cano 2005 July   
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think I need a shower..............