Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Hard Time In Wait

 Might just be too candid
got to say that you please.
So many thoughts of you
are way more than a tease.
 

I got a problem Sweet Thang
needing to love you right now.
Been yearning for your love
like a calf for milk from a cow.
 

Been licking my lips
in practice for the way
I need to slurp your clit
right now, here today.
 

Been suffering more than
you might even know
need those legs opened
and you to say, "go, go".
 

 As you spread your wings
presenting you with grace
can't wait to feel your thighs
tightening against my face.
 

Buried deep my tongue
wants to plunge and lick
and after the oral action
need to get in with the stick.
 

Oh my goodness, baby
the yearn is so great
damn, damn I need you
having a hard time in wait.
 

 Del Cano 2005 July

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good evening....This is some poem....

Anonymous said...

You have been a busy boy! I am glad I got my alerts fixed so I don't miss these anymore. xo