Saturday, October 8, 2005

Your Midnight Sun

I went to bed with you last night
yet no way was I able to sleep.
Before long my body writhe in desire
as my fingers began a slow creep.

Touching every fiber of you
in  an attempt to wrest your desire.
Slaving against your midnight sun
your pit with its molten fire.

Making you to melt in ecstasy
as you sit upon the altar of my tongue.
Your lips, raw from suckling
quiet swollen with the music I sung.

Your midnight sun surrounds me
as I lap waves of orgasmic cream.
Our submission to rapture's aura
no less than a love supreme.

The hard edge of my sword,
the turret, piered the chaliced gate
whispered moans, thundered frolic
orgasmic shudders do satiate.

Gripping, flailing, furious moans
waves upon waves fuel my appetite.
Starry eruptions of multi-colors
explode from your sun at midnight.

Totally spent by journey's end
moist from your sun's nectars dew.
Its clear I'm a sipper as well a dipper
I so crave the midnight sun of you.

Del Cano 2005 Oct

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hot!!!!
WOW!!!!!

Ms PScott

Anonymous said...

Hmmm  This is a bit hot for me.  stirs my senses and gets to my soul