Sunday, October 23, 2005

Dessert, Could Not Be Beat

She failed to tell me
just what todays menue said
but she held a sheepish grin
as I attempted to pass the bed.

Had no idea it was she
was planned as my special treat.
Certainly could tell something was up
when she got naked from head to feet.

She spoke softly in nearly a purr
directing my attention down
to a pair of puffy lips
beggin for more'n a frown

She said she had heard
I was capable with my mouth
making sure to keep my attention
drawn on her down south.

Can't lie yaw'll, was quite a view
glistening moisture beading
begging for my tongue to lick
as if they had been pleading.

Now, you know me to be
a man of compassionate flair.
It would be such a shame to leave
pulsing dessert alone right there.

Thick inviting lips puckered
smooth, succulent and soft.
Just the idea of tasting them
set my senses sailing aloft.

I let my tongue flicker
just cross the outside
before I knew it I was wanting
to slither, slather and slide.

My tongue dipped and danced
spreading those lips quite wide.
As if they had fingers drawing me
I chanced to slurp a taste inside.

Totally submerged in flavors
dessert  most certainly a treat.
Dinner wasn't really that great
but damn, dessert could not be beat.

Del Cano 2005 Oct


 


 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just have one thing to say... YUM!!!

Anonymous said...

I really did enjoy this writ!  
Very Tasty!

Ms PScott

Anonymous said...

I just need to say dessert was dee-lishes.
Spencer