Friday, November 4, 2005

Savored Garden

And so I entered the garden
as the swell of  blossoms ignited.
The cadence of my tongue's prance
stirred sensually and delighted.

Every stem swayed to the rhythm
blossoms perked to the full array.
Scented candle like whispers
hailed to a soft bouquet.

Aromas of love spilling
to tastes I've learned to savor.
Inhaling every thrilling scent
to a wild flower cache of flavor.

Tongue lead the way to blossoms
ending only in a feast of taste.
As the nectar spills its flow
narry a drop goes to waste.

Face buried deeply in the bouquet
nibbling petals swollen expanse.
Suckling nature's pure honey
trapped in the throws of romance.

Hearing your sighs of pleasure
only serves to rumple my desire.
Nothing less than ignited flames
bursting my body to raging fire.

Floating in the essence of love
riding thru the best of a garden.
That swollen blossom savored
if I'm too loud I beg a pardon.

I pray thee to allow me
to dine in garden's best bouquet.
To savor, slurping vigorously
be it in night time or heat of day.

Del Cano 2005 Nov

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is spoken truly of intimate love......soft whispers of love one would speak to his or her love..........This is something beautiful and touching and it is an act of love........

Anonymous said...

As through the garden
your tounge is walken
one feels the earth a shaken
don't pick the blossom waiten
untill full bloom is set for taken!