Tuesday, August 8, 2006

Totally Drenched

I thought I was wide awake
tho still sleep and dreaming
I was drenched, soaking wet
body released and creaming.
 
Your lingering fingertips
calling out to my inner mind.
A torrid passionate storm
of the wildest lustful kind.
 
Could see your tongue
slathering me with your scent.
Marking your territory like a cat
in a public carnival tent.
 
Every extracted moan
brought on another quiver.
Pleasures, at tornadic heights
with each kiss delivered.
 
Stars buzzing by quickly
as you whispered to me.
Please, baby, lets take a ride
as our bodies did agree.
 
Like a rodeo Saturday night
bucking like wild horses throwing.
Hands and legs moving fast
sharing passion's all knowing.
 
Giving in to all we had held back
nothing to get in the way of it.
Weeks of craving and teasing
now drawing out every bit.
 
Flailing, feverish movements
bodies like in a poetic haze.
The passionate spilling
making up for by gone days.
 
All of what might have been
pouring out of each life
became the focal point
in releasing this lustful strife.
 
Yahoo, she let a scream
digging deep into my back
leaving scars I have missed
from too long from love's lack.
 
All I know is the draining
that explosive starry sky.
Sailing in the darkness
as the world came passing by.
 
I woke up totally drenched
tasting every bit of your skin.
Rushing to get to and from work
so we could do it all over again.
 
Del Cano 2006 August
 
 
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What can I say but that I am totally drenched.  This poem has me squirming in my seat.  You are a master of words.  

                                                      Myke