Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Douse This Burn

My goodness what a dream
woke up in the middle of night
for just a few moments I shuddered
with a bit of sensual fright.

Your legs pressing
tightly against my face
me bowed downed deeply
as if giving grace.

Reality stepped in
I had been sucking your tush
lapping you like a creme puff
fingers spreading your bush

My tongue would not be thwarted
that desire a raging flame
sucked and slurped and licked
while you repeatedly called my name

Hot as a poker in the fire
rises expanding till it hurt
nibbling inside your thighs
till I felt that first little squirt

Then knowing it was on
an adjustment in position made
stroking like a mad man
obsessing on words you've said

Your words dribble passion
which rains all over me
drenching me in lustful drops
always a marvelous ecstasy

Like a trained performer
I rise to the occasion fast
hoping and praying my stamina
will keep the pace and last.

To share you feels awesome
to fondle every inch you have
is all but part of the healing
you the balm and the salve.

I want to not only taste you
but have you to soothe this yearn
reach every single spot of you
to douse this sensual burn

Del Cano 2009 January

No comments: