Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Never Enough

As clear as if yesterday
can still feel that pounding
how you grabbed me
our moaning, its sounding.

Barely crossed the doorway
when arms flailed and grabbed
every sense was touched
like our bodies got nabbed.

You unzipped and snatched
my pants off in one motion
making them slide down
as if afloat in lotion.

Grabbing my thang
with the strength of a vice
each kiss and nipping bite
made the whole scene nice.

Your tits firm as a cement
licking them felt like erotic rocks
sending chills and shudders
all the way down to my socks.

My hand found your ass
moving, grinding side to side
making notes telling us
we just got to take our ride.

My tongue lavishing you
as it dragged to each spot.
Craving more and more
of each thrill you've got.

We bumped heads
as we squatted in sync
both seeking oral pleasure
repositioned quick as wink.

On the floor in the hall
we lay in perfect form
licking, sucking, slurping
a wrestle of legs and arms.

As if it were only yesterday
I can see us in our wetted desire
fumbling, musing, moaning
expressing that raging fire.

At a point I get your signal
it is time to get on down
fucking is the purpose
we act like an erotic clown.

As I slip inside you
can read your face like a book
embers flying all about
we've got our magic hook.

Pounding like horses
running the mountain trail
sweat pouring relentlessly
we have set off on our sail.

Oblivious to the world
racing to that volcanic spill
the best of our treat
never seem to get filled.

Spasms running rampant
tingles jumping up and down
Passion overflowing
lust exploding all around.

Nothing captures our take
like this erotic musical tune
knowing that we can't help it
the eruptions coming soon.

Slippery cum oozes
as a prelim to the real thing
Stars sparkling in a blast
bells loudly start to ring.

Ooooo can feel the magic
as it captures my every cell
Screams of joy choking up
a symphony of clanging bells.

We fall limp on each other
spent beyond compare.
My arms draped across you
your fingertips in my hair.

A soft kiss of appreciation
eyes focused eye to eye
Looking deeply inside the other
we've shared a sail to lover's sky.

As clear as if yesterday
can feel every fiber is stuffed.
Matters not how often it plays
I never ever feel its enough.

Del Cano 2008 March

1 comment:

C. Ann said...

Oh,my...Spencer. Very hot poem...