Sunday, May 24, 2009

Desire Looms Heavily

Distant desire looms heavily
tho you stay out on my fringe
pictures of ravishing you
swing like a mental hinge.

Flaps of desire blow in the wind
tho never having touched you in real
Memories of desire floods over the dam
imaging us in loving pose even still.

Your acceptance of me dangles
or does it rub against your feelings
whichever reason you use
absence has kept me reeling.

Anna stepped up and posed for me
a scene I have played many times
your distance lingers in sensuousness
while images hold a perfect rhyme.

Let my fingers find every spot
as you rock us on my lap
adrenaline building and seeping
like a tree loaded with sap.

Let me kiss your neck
feel your breath on my face.
While my fingers research you
as my tongue ponders your taste.

Anna created the bouquet
an arrangement of lofty thrills
walked me thru the essence
till it felt like the top of hills.

My needs grow beyond fingers
reaching for your magic spot
tongue dipping from flavors imagined
of everything you've got.

I want you to fuck me
to take hold of my thang
then guide it to your blossom
making every bell go bang.

Sliding my tongue over you
erasing every doubt in miles
ignoring differences of thought
I want your erotic wilds.

Damn the distant steps
what has philosophy got to do.
When desire runs at such heights
just let me make love with you.

Del Cano 2008 March

No comments: