Tuesday, February 15, 2005

SIGHT UNSEEN

Let me be your imaginary one
to soothe and satiate thy being.
Upon entry in your lonely space
responding joyfully, sight unseen.

I shall massage tired feet
slowly soak, oil them with love.
Tantalizing and craving to touch
begging limbs right above.

No, no! Dare not you respond
just relax thy weary soul.
Allow your mind the freedom
to be pampered and cajoled.

Loose thy cravings, be at rest
allow senses to float in a haze.
Give yourself but a little chance
to be tested, perhaps amazed.

As I prepare thy meal
with love and true devotion 
give your mind a bit of rest
shutting out stressed emotion.

As I feed you each morsal
and place it twixt your lips
imagine the best of wines
blooming with each of the sips.
 
In this little space allow me
to touch every nerve there is
and satiate the deepest parts
driving feelings to a fizz.

Before you realize or know
my tongue shall visit tired legs.
Each traced in sensuous tastes
promoting tremored begs.

Perhaps, a fleeting thought, no
may briefly drift through mind
but anticipation's delight
shall score it a true find.

So, as thy body settles in 
to every flickering explore
the speed of your response
burst, widening the door.

Thy tired soul recaptures
images of past loves lost
and flails upon the present.
Today's pleasure has no cost.

Quickening the pace of breath
fitfully responding to me there.
My tonque races towards the fruit
only briefly stopping for air.

Upon stirring the juices
whipped and sugary to a taste
lapping chocolate marmalade
ne're a drop shall be a waste.

My mind plays back a script
from an era I now so hate.
But today I dub "You" my dessert
topping meals I formerly ate.

And through all the tingling
wonderful pleasures above
please, may I whisk you briefly
to my floating story of love.
 
As you return to lonliness
worn from life's daily frazzle
might I be your imaginary one
to tantalize, love and dazzle.

Let me be your magic touch
to soothe and satiate thy being.
Upon entry to your lonely space
responding joyfully; "Sight Unseen."

DelCano 2004

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

your words are rare and effective like you. They go straight........................... to the heart! Sometimes with a "POW" and at times slowly mix into the bloodstream :)
Love you dear man
Mia

Anonymous said...

You're amazing Spencer! xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

You have an amazing ability with words, they seem to roll easily from your soul and into the souls of your readers. Thank you for sharing them with me.
Jennifer

Anonymous said...

Sight unseen
you deliver so well
all the burgeoning flesh
at your touch does swell

Moist droplets
dampening skin
writhing in pleasure
those coils within

Your touch was needed
never did I see
as blinded by exhaustion
and my aching feet

So at your mercy
I am once more
You can do it to me anywhere
even on the floor....

*Grins*  Ahhh...the inspirations that you weave......Delicious!

Hugs,
Chris