Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Stuck Tongue

Dear lady, you need to know
I enjoyed my visit with you.
Last night I was most awed
and perfectly satiated too.

But I simply must inform you
beg you not to get in a nit.
You, spread-eagled, on the bed
my tongue firmly in your clit.

Of course, of that you know
enjoyed my head being there.
Oh my, so hard to tell you
but you must be made aware.

Ah.... ok...here it goes
remember my tongue going amuck?
Sweet Thang, there's a real problem
seems that my tongue is now stuck. 

Sugar, it is cupped and twisted
to the shape of a figure eight.
The doctor said he knows of this
it had to be something I ate.

I do not enjoy asking you
but he needs to see the source
of the chalice which caused this
with its mighty griping force.

See, what he has to do
is measure the pressured cup
for determining the method
to get my tongue unstuck.

Must say there's no comfort
with my tongue dangling so.
Just had to share with you
lots of drooling, you know.

Its not really painful
lots of flowing and that drip.
Saliva wells in the corners
to drop from my bottom lip.

Not to inconvenience you
or cause you any more grief.
Like to know your schedule
so I can get a bit of relief.

A quick measurement
from edge to edge of it
and the doctor will know
the pulsations of your clit.

Then back to normal
hope to have it unstuck.
I need rethink our sex
more fuck instead of suck.

Del Cano 2005 February

 

 

 

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome Spencer! I loved it! That is a problem we'd all like to have I guess! More fuck and less suck indeed but surely not to give it up all together :)

Anonymous said...

Thru the curves and the tuck
A great place for your tongue to be stuck!!!!!

Ms PScott40

Anonymous said...

Great! How about a fifty/fifty split?  50% of you time spent on both areas! That would make for 100% of pleasure!

Anonymous said...

Pleasure you did give me
but let me tell you now
that tongue you staved within
must become untwisted somehow

For now you started the flame
of which now turns and twists
you took me hard and wet
and of more I must insist

So let us try another
more of a scintillating tack
We'll iron that tongue to mine
and let me pick up the slack

So lay there now m'darling
and let me do my thang
I'll lathe your sweet wooden cock
and suck 'til you go "twang"!

And when I'm done with you
we'll see if you've been untwisted
if not we'll fuck all night long
until our eyes forever are misted  ;P

Giving it as good as I got...*wink*

Hugs,
Chris

Anonymous said...

There's your naughty self! Lolllllllll
Enjoyed it :)
Mia

Anonymous said...

Deeply I slept 'til 4:30 p(ost) m(an)
ghostly arms holding me close
dreams of figure eights swirling about
and tongues speaking magic hellos

Now I learn of your plight, and the stuckness
which only proves the saying
the prognosis for tongue-tied, my dear loving one
is more of the same, for what's ailing

-Naia
I love this, Spencer! What a delight!