Saturday, February 12, 2005

Sex, As I Encounter It

In this world of ours we often live lies with untruths fluttering round like butterflies in a flower garden. Since this journal is devoted to erotic topics I would like to expose some of my feelings and solicit yours. I have had folks explain in great detail how they abhore lacivious sexual behavior and adhere to a more solemn criterion.  What in the hell does that mean? In reality what are they saying.  Are they saying they have sex but ....but what? Are some of them dipping into a neurotic sexual standard which does not actually exist yet are participants in perpetuating the continuing lie? My purpose is not to attack nor in any real way disperage. I am simply responding to the varied incidents of sensual expessions I encountered over many years operating a home repair service. Tho much of the anedotes created by writers and media people might seem far fetched or simply creative they are based on a truths.

Even when wearing steel toed work boots covered in multi-colored paint drippings as well as old worned painter's pants and a heavily stained shirt I have been propositioned by clients. Is  seeing a stranger laying on the floor under your sink, repairing a door, replacing a light or  fan or doing any number of tasks a turn on to some? Or is it the idea of availability of someone instantly at hand which gets their sexual machinery into operation? For so many years I could count on no less than "two" out of ten service visits to produce an open overt request for some sort sexual encounter right then and there.  At least "three" of the ten would produce strong leading flirts and "two" would contain at least mild flirtations. And I could guarantee a flirtatious conversation from one of the ten when I was called back for additional work.

Clearly, half the women I encounter in the business respond to some sense of sexual fantasy. It is specifically noted not only by their words but their actions. A woman who has received a confirming call not long before my arrival yet is still dressed in a frilly and exposing night gown is not naive. Nor is the one who hovers nearby while I am under her sink clearly exposing the fact she is wearing no panties. These are definate signals to me that many live in a frustrating sexual world and share varied fantasies. I read it as a possible failure on some men's part to not properly address their woman's needs. And for those who might wonder, the results of my unscientific survey remains firm across all economic levels as well as racial lines. In fact, the higher the economic bracket the more overt the propositions become.

I do not profess to be an expert on sexual matters and am not lodging a complaint against women. They are as much as 95% of the driving force behind repair calls and bid request. When a man calls I know he is in dire need of getting a problem solved. As a rule I feel the male ego does not allow him to readily call for service and maintains a level of confidence that he can repair it until the situation gets out of hand. Like fixing a light switch in the kitchen but the dining room light comes on with the flick of the switch. Or maybe that step he's been meaning to repair on the back porch yet now the porch is leaning and it's no longer a minor job. The woman on the other hand will call right away if it is left up to her.

Could there be some relation to the male's ego which does not explore his partner's sexual needs just like the repair situations. Are many woman forced into seeking sexual experiences outside their normal relationship or are many woman simply expressing their own sexual fantasies more freely?

I would love to get responses and comments to this entry. Many of my peoms are based in part on these sensual sexual encounters.

What sort of encounters would you like to see addressed here?

Spencer


 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like there is rarely a dull moment on the job for you Spencer! Tell me though...do you ever act on any of these advances? BTW.....my faucet in the kitchen wont stop dripping...when can you come over? xoxox Robin

Anonymous said...

Excellent entry Spencer. Just the kind of thing I love to mull over. I could discuss it for hours but have 2000 characters so... From the male point of view you're probably right about the reason they don't want to call for repairs. From talking to many women online over the past 8 years I also think you're pretty much right about the sexual side most of the time. Most men, or at least many men, just cannot believe they are not satisfying their partner, are not providing all she needs. That is simply not the case. The smart ones know that and strive to improve, the others are totally shocked when they find their partner had her needs met elsewhere whether it be purely sexual or just finding somebody to listen and understand which frequently leads to something sexual or at least heavily emotional. I'd also like to add that as a writer I'm fascinated by the thought of what goes on in the private lives of the people we see every day. I know that some of my female friends and neighbors have had encounters, possibly even with the repair man. Which ones? What happened?

What would I like to see here? I'd like to see what you think were the best of the best. Also the ones you know nobody would ever suspect they'd do such a thing. I'm sorry for the length of this entry but you hit a hot button when you asked me to comment.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your words dear, Robin. Actually I have acted on a few of those "cum" ons. I refuse to now tho. My dear, the van is always ready to get to a job. When do we start?
Spencer

Anonymous said...

Bill, I so appreciate your participation. I suppose thru the years there have been  a number of come ons from ladies who stunned even me because of their public persona as well as perhaps their status in the community. I will mull it around and post some of them a bit later. Some of these included a federal judge's wife, a well known minister's wife and one of the female singers in a gospel group. These could be fodder for future writes.

Again, thank you.
Spencer


Anonymous said...

Erotic, salacious sensuality, lacivious sexual behavoir...lol....a mouthful, yes?  Yet, we are, as humans, full of the sweet stuff - although there are few that will negate that statement.  Poets define the moments; the feelings.  The encounter that we read & digest here is one of passion - yours.  What better "encounter" could a woman (much less a man) have with the tone of your writes?  Or even to reply, to be inspired by your own passionate side.

This is your journal, sweet man....who better to present his personal view of the erotic in every day happenings, or even in his own imagination?

BTW...I still have that problem with the bathtub...*wink*


Meat Puppet

Found in the bathtub
fresh squeezed
fragrant flesh
flagrantly taut
you tease me...
I'm in need of play
but no dolls found here
what have you for me?
Dancing to a tune of my making
you dip and sway
head bobbing...I reach out
to a glistening tear
from swollen glands to bursting.
Grasping your need
I can bend you to my will
no strings attached
O delicious meat puppet....

Hugs,
Chris

 

Anonymous said...

I thank you, dear Chris
your presence is but grace
I'd love to be your puppet
and smile upon your face.

And certainly I'll get to the tub
take a real good look for a leak
but I am sure I'll need your help
when I first arrive for a peek

Move all the duckies out
we'll need plenty room for play
if not careful we might discover
a brand new leak that day.

Keep towels and the mop nearby
might be a lot of splashing and slush
fixing those tubs can be tricky
repairing then might cause some lust

If you know anything about me
I always give it a yeoman try
lest something drastic happens
I'll be a fix man till I die.

Thank you so much, Chris, for visiting me here.
Smiles & Hugs
Spencer




Anonymous said...

sexual encounters uh, well we know they do happen, a delivery write with sensual twist and turns
pulling the covers back on  hidden desires and fantasties coming to the surface
in people, we need some thrills and closed doors conseal all those things we do.
to take a break form the norm and be freed from our skin, this read was wrote
the ink and eye opening at the most. you do great work this i know

                                caught my interest loved the subject

                                               J.Huntress

Anonymous said...

Spencer-I think for many people, in regards to 'sex', we do what we know.  Most of us start out having sex in our mid to late teens, and it is very standard, but still feels good.  We continue that way, until one day, someone introduces us to something new, maybe something considered taboo, like anal sex or mutual masturbation, or even something more extreme, like s/m play...and suddenly our horizons are broadened.  However, taking some of these new 'actions' to another partner, especially if you are a woman, can be risky, for the simple reason that such acts are considered so taboo in our modern day American, politically correct society.

I would love to see you write about the power of Dominant/submissive play, and the erotic power of surrender, not only surrender of the body; but surrender of the mind and spirit; something that transcends the sexual act and if felt by the very soul.

Diane