Thursday, October 12, 2006

Inspiration Is A Gift

I want you to get your rest
so you can handle your day
come to me in a pouting lure
cause I yearn for you that way.
 
My fingers have caressed you
my hands traced your frame
my tongue sampled you
mouth whispered your name
 
Inspiration is a gift of sort
a response when need dictates
pushing one's desire to the hilt
till it overwhelms and frustrates.
 
Inspire,my dear lady, you do
you make my body yearn
hidden passion wants you so
as the fire continues its burn.
 
See if you can envision this
my mouth slurping your stuff
making your body wild and free
craving to get enough.
 
See, if thru poetry's eyes
we made love passionately
let our needs fully be exposed
in a tradition unfashionably.
 
Let the carnal needs to grip
mouth, hands, fingers, lips
aghast in all there wants
bites, slurps and sips.
 
Let the body sail the skies
of lover's wanton fray
Fulfill the passion brewing
all the way up to today.
 
All nerve endings are raw
each contact a real blast
embers light up to flame
making the fire to last.
 
Don't you dare make yourself
less than who you really are
Accept the fact you slay me
much more than others, by far.  
 
Del Cano 2006 October
 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I really like that last part...

Don't you dare make yourself
less than who you really are
Accept the fact you slay me
much more than others, by far.

I like it all but that last part really got to me.

Anonymous said...

This one is really beautiful Spencer,
Bam
http://journals.aol.com/reconcilinglife/reconciling-life/

Anonymous said...

Excellent!!!