Wednesday, October 4, 2006

Seductive Smile

That sorta smile is seduction
your tongue telling me to come
inviting me to pleasures unending
knowing where we come from.
 
Your eyes slanting to a squint
nothing but a beckon to your side.
An invitation to the stable door
time for us to take a ride.
 
Saddle oiled and ready
as I mount with special care.
Sliding slowly in the seat
no less an esthetic flare.
 
Your eyes drift to parts unknown
as I become your vigorous steed
Both blind to the world at hand
addressing our carnal need.
 
Ahhh, that smile is seduction
satisfaction spreading desire
Riding to the edge of passion
saddle erupts to flaming fire.  
 
Reins loose and wild
bucking in the steaming heat.
Sweat pouring in cascades
from our heads to our feet.
 
Slick... moist and hot
the saddle seems to tighten.
Volcanic explosions
rendering minds adrift ...lightened.
 
As the skies of our minds pass
racing by like fast forwarded scrips
the ride slows to a restful crawl
with smiles stretching out lips.
 
That sorta smile is pure
purely seduction to my soul.
Telling me the jewels are there
nothing but the best mined gold.
 
Del Cano 2006 October
 
 
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pure Steam. Bam
http://journals.aol.com/reconcilinglife/reconciling-life/

Anonymous said...

My saddle is always oiled and ready to go,.  My reins loose and wild. I am riding bareback on my steed feeling his hot body and hard muscles under me.  I am riding my horse ...of course.  Love the golden words that slip from your lips in this seductive poem.                            
                                                             Myke