Friday, October 13, 2006

Over Dosing On You

Ooops! Gotta stop this overdose
again woke up totally wiped out.
Up out of the bed staggering
listing and stumbling about.
 
Too much of a good thing
just shoots thru the mind
Waggling round in a stupor
of the almost drunkard kind.
 
I think the visions I had
when I fell asleep last night
Kept me in a listless way
till dawn brought its light.
 
Let me be as frank as I can
I made love to you real good
while you responded to me
like my dream knew you would.
 
We went thru the paces
touching and exploring
all the new feelings
raved with none boring.
 
Do you know I bit your ear
a whisper went too far
then there's that hickey
a sensual loving scar.
 
My tongue found nipples
hard and quite erect
sucking and licking
as good as I could expect.
 
Words hidden till then
dripped all over the place
looked into your eyes
to see your startled face.
 
Nothing negative came
you held me as I touched
explored the visions
I longed for so much.
 
An overdose baby
totally drunk from you
passions wore all night
in things you did do.
 
Body quivered in response
shook in anticipations stance
I floated easily in a loving cloud
we shared late night romance.
 
Woke up this morning
still staggering from it all
Drunk from your presence
tho I had a natural ball.
 
Del Cano 2006 October

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I couldnt catch my breath on this one.  What a wonderful exotic overdose.
                                                                       Myke

Anonymous said...

Very sensuous.

ShelbiaL said...

You are SO good at this!