Monday, December 29, 2008

Relieving the Swell

What's up with you
always needing a fix
Are you addicted to it
you just craving my dick.

I got a confession to make
I am in a similar boat
needing to wallow with you
like all the stuff I wrote.

We both need a sort of fix
to stave off these sexual blues
My tongue craves to outline you
with the technique I use.

I might as well admit
got this awful heavy yearn
All those salacious thoughts
keep me at the point of burn.

My crouch is raving in lust
so easy to get it fully stirred
Visions of making love with you
so clear nothing has been blurred.

My fingers have this ache
they need to explore your frame
touch every fold and spot
as my mind calls out your name.

Let my fingers take a walk on you
up and down the valleys and hills
touching every crevice to the fullest
till I shake from pleasured thrills.

I'm allowing my mind a break
from the torture of the scene
by acting as if you were here
loving you to every extreme.

I need you to help me out
the way you crave me as well
so we can find a level of normalcy
relieving this powerful swell.

Del Cano November 2008