Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A Sudden View

I be working or often writing
when a sudden thought is viewed
it is the picture of lust and need
appearing as if it had been cued.

Like a quick wave arising
from a far away blowing storm
that craving for surfaces
and I want you in my arms.

Nothing too innocent
being straight to the point
Woman I want to fondle you
and exercise my ailing joint.

With an image of you bathing
preparing to get back to work
I can see the rising desire
knowing it will lead to a squirt.

Ok, I know this may be crude
but why hold back at this time
we both know the reasons
and crossed over that line.

Not quite alone right now
but needed you to be aware
I would love to feel you close
and be fondling by your hair.

Had a fleeting thought
how robust are your thighs
not a problem I can tell
satisfaction will surely rise.

Didn't want a misunderstanding
cause I gotta yearn for you
just reliving that time at first
and the things you do.

I've been accused often
being always busy in multi tasks
Its for real this time while kissing
I'm also massaging your ass.

Speaking on the phone, a gift
like imbibing to much to drink
a full scale fumbling to reach it
and it came quick as a wink.

I'll be working or just sitting
when suddenly you come in view
bringing with you scenes
of so much I want to do.

Del Cano 2008 March

No comments: