Thursday, March 3, 2005

A Prize Ass

I love every inch
of your lovely body
it makes me whoozy
as a spiked hot toddy

and you know I love
to kneel and to suck
to lapp the pussy dry
hold your ass, as we fuck

all of you is special
I do like real class
and my goodness
I do so love that ass.

To touch it is bliss
gets me harder to know
your ass is there
and I admire it so.

Love to shadow it
outline with grace
massage it thoroughly
my hands love to trace.

Holding your ass
thrills me to the top
rubbing while sucking
never wanting  to stop.

The prize of the ass
is better than I can say
just to touch it is awe
and I love it that way.

Del Cano 2005 February

 


 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmmmm.... I want to be your prize!

Anonymous said...

Wow! What can a girl say!

Ms PScott

Anonymous said...

I love the touch of your fingers
sliding roughened tack
the way your caresses turn
as harder is the contact

Ecstasy found in the warmth
of each fingered thrill
and licking me through and through
that tongue a sweet super drill!

Pound me if you must
masted proud and full
baby, you know I love it
when you become that studly bull!

;)  Wickedly yours ~ Chris

Anonymous said...

3-12-05
3:16pm


                        [u] " R.D."  Just Dont Get You By[u/]
                                 
   
                 then the dessert perpared' was right
                    to keep the mood tight
                        atomsphere lite
                     and the man feeling good,
                          wasnt just the tip
                  of no, not an ice berge but a fire starter
                        dont stop short now.
                       
                     keep your consciencous
                     aint no time to pass out
                       rip off  the dress again
                       reign me in twice more.
                             lay me out
                    give more of that lightening
                      that you release so grandly,

                      i wait on th