Monday, March 21, 2005

Touch Me

Touch Me!Touch Me!

Mercy, mercy I see
O love, just comfort me
passion dumped in fire
raising senses higher.
 
O touch me
seduce the deepest part
raise to the hieghts
lay passion, a la cart.

Tumultuous tremblings
rattling up my brain
thighs quivering
driving me insane.

O glory be, whispers
shouting out loud,
"touch me, touch me",
senses up in a cloud.

Please, please
just a little taste
pray not this feeling
go to waste.
 
Luscious dreams
nibblings of you
levitate, spirits of love
a taste shall do.

Precious love
entwine my ecstasy
passion fruit blaring,
"Touch me! Touch me!"

DelCano, 2004

New Post

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is quite a collection of the erotic you have here. It's passionate to be sure.

Carly :)

Anonymous said...

Touch You! Touch You!
Yes, I will
to calm the nerves
if you would just get still

Relax you mind
and your soul
quite time, we will find
so just lose control

Lay back & render it all
under the touch
of loving that won't stall
because of the friction clutch

So let me touch you
from head to toe
and do what I do
just leave it to me; let it go!

Ms PScott

Anonymous said...

Flame me higher
delight all around
your masterful touch
has me spellbound

Touch me! Mercy!
You cry as a whisper
arched as a bow
passion's arrow full-fister

A pledge in the night
gathers full wind
as the ecstasy is won
entwined, our limbs

Here!  There!
We quiver and shake
until heart's bursting
soft kisses we make

Softly, slowly
we draw each together
for touches of love
forever will we weather....


Just could not resist an instant inspire, my friend....sensual alleys that you take me to ;)..

Hugs,
Chris

Anonymous said...

Wow! This is CLASSYYY!
Love it
Mia

Anonymous said...

Touch you touch you
o how I desire
to feel the passion
of your poetic desire....

L