Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Scream and Shout!

Scream and Shout

Feel like a shout
even a scream out loud.
Man, oh man, that girl
makes me so proud.

I look at her, tremble
lust rising like the sun.
Um hmmm, my my
eyes see lots of fun.

That woman has legs
and thighs just right.
Her ass jumps out at me
a dream in the night.

Oh my, she thrills;
those lucious breast
stand out beggingly
just for me to caress.

Now, I just gotta say
her cunt is so inviting.
My tongue so loves to lap it
making all of her exciting.

Oooo weee, she turns me on
I get hard as a desert bone.
Thinking bout lovin her
brings on grunts and a groan.

I go all the way wild
like a rabid dog in heat.
Foaming at the mouth
damn, she's good to eat.

My body trembles
shakes like a vibrator
she stirs up my calm
like a machine agitator.

Mercy, mercy, yahoo
just gotta strut about.
That woman is fantastic
makes me scream and shout.

Del Cano 2005 March



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmmmmmm I love the excitement!
Jennifer

Anonymous said...

Shout it out loud
maybe even scream and yell
just remember the neighbors
and the police at our bell....

Scream it out, baby.....;)

Hugs,
Chris

Anonymous said...

If the lovin is that good, then just let it out!
Go ahead, it's okay to scream & shout!

Ms PScott