Thursday, August 18, 2005

As I Dial Your Number



As I dialed your number
a rush came all over me
wondering what I'd be starting
by actually calling thee.

Fingers nervous with need
nearly cramped from the start
craving to be included
in the chambers of thy heart.

Miles built between us
needing a magical ride
One which sails me to you
right next to your side.

In my stammerings
I often crave your kiss
and rock to the tune
you utter to my bliss.

One day I need to face
what your touch does do
to the fibers of my body
from crave and needing you.

Lets just say if I 
had my fingers there
they'd feel the pulse of
the magic of your flair.

And trace the steps
I'm known to climb
when lust doth over take
by a serrendipity rhyme.

Del Cano 2005
  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like one hot phone call.  One that would be a joy for any woman to receive.  Burning, hot and lusty.  Wish that phone would ring!  :oP