Sunday, August 14, 2005

Is I Is or Is I Aint

I gotta be a fool
trying to be cool
Not jump at the site of you
an ex lover's rule
 
What the hell am I doing
aint nothing wrong
with feeling the tunes
to a "good" song
 
Every damn time
I see ya I want you
but haven't learned
to act as you want me to
 
No matter what is
or aint between us
till you tell me for real
I aint riding the bus
 
I been trying to review
poems from times past
but seeing you on line
is like a loving glass
 
My hesitation
might be dumb
being without you
makes me numb
 
so I'm gonna shout out
Sweet Lady, hey
like to have you near
to make a better day
 
Is I is or is I aint
crazy as a loon
or am I stumbling
on an old sweet tune
 
Del Cano 2005 Aug

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

spence, your flirtatiousness is delisheus ;)  had to come to this site ta see sum stuffin 'n luffin' it all ... i love that orchid picture ... very tasteful and classy ... your friendship is beautiful and luvvin' you with deep respect ...

sue

Anonymous said...

You're no fool, you've just got it bad!  :o)  Hot stuff!