Thursday, February 2, 2006

Caressing Words

A Collab

Just dying to gather my words
and let them drip slowly over you
allow them to drain down slowly
to soak you thru and thru.


You make me squirm,
and groan and ache
I get moister and wetter
from each word I take

 

I'll send a few to caress
your neck as well as your ears
and others to kiss your lips
drip from your eyes like tears.


Tingles and shivers 
like mist from the rain
cover my face
and remove all my shame


Some words will head straight
to the pillow of your breast
then linger round till they
have been fully caressed.


My nipples grow hard
come alive and bloom
as you linger and lick
please take me soon


While yet others will slide
down the ski slope of your back
over the roundness there is
lingering as if waiting for a snack.


Your linger is teasing
I feel both our hunger and need
I press even harder
Wanting only to feed.


Specially trained words
are leaders on their own
they head for your womanhood
to illicit moans and groans.


I arch my back
and spread open wide
moaning so softly
Yet screaming inside

 

Each in turn reports
the results back to me
any falling short calls
so I may complete the reverie.


So full and complete
I am floating and warm
Saturated and glowing
Like I have been reborn.

 

Del Cano 2006 Feb
Sheer Velvet Jazz 2006 Feb
 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

whew! I think I need a cold shower now! Very nice Spencer!

Anonymous said...

OMG!
You guys did such a great job I feel like a voyeur!!!!
Dianna

Anonymous said...

WOW! Its getting HOT in heeer!

Anonymous said...

My, my, my!!!!  I like what you two give!!!  Whew!  *Fanning herself*

Hugs,
Chris

Anonymous said...

My, my, my!!!!  I like what you two give!!!  Whew!  *Fanning herself*

Hugs,
Chris

Anonymous said...

Spencer, you do know how to say just the right words......Dont think I can stand to read more of these.  Its to hard on my body.