Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Feels So Good

Before drifting off to sleep
had wondered if we would join
someplace in that dream world
where passions be purloined.
 
The image of that lusty view
your hips shown under the sheet
your breast barely covered
coaxing my lust out of discreet.
 
I lay in a drunken stupor
inebriated by the scene
Sleep failing to take over
the vision sharp and keen.
 
The power of that sight
took over my mind.
Finally, feeling it,
no way to decline.
 
My hand touched my thigh
where you fondle me so well.
Arousing that monster lust
which words have yet to tell.
 
I felt the shuddering yearn
as you kissed me right there
and succumbed to the passions
flashing brightly like a flare.
 
Could feel your tongue
moistening with its power
sliding up and down my shaft
oh,the ecstatic hour.
 
My moans growing louder
my hands fondling you.
Pulsing with the rhythm
so pleasing as you do.
 
I rose to sensual heights
as you invaded delightfully.
Every nuance of loving
erupting ecstatically.
 
My hands, gently pushing,
the back of your head
as your tongue wrote the best
of words ever said.
 
As if a scream arose
but was stuck in my throat
I read all those words
you so skillfully wrote.
 
Feeling the crescendo
rising like a mighty storm
you increased the rhythm
as I held your head in arms.
 
Blinding, were pleasures,
you brought to the very top 
knowing I would erupt soon
but didn't want you to stop.
 
Flashing lights and colors
raced right thru my head.
Eyes rolling thru the stars
I sailed right out of bed.
 
You kissed me with passion
arising and nipped a little bite.
As you faded to that dream world
I slept so well thru the night.
 
Slurp

Del Cano 2006 Feb
    
 
 
 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

OHHH MY!!!!! OHH YEA!!!! Definitely added this to my list of FAVORITES!!!!

Anonymous said...

My My Spencer.....how erotic......I loved it!

Anonymous said...

Reading this poem, my whole body heated up.
Where do you get these magic words?  I cant stop reading them.

                                        MoodyMyke

Anonymous said...

LM;
Don't really know how I could have missed this write!  You are truly good at what you do!

MsPScott40

Anonymous said...

The taste of you still left
sweet creamery dripping kiss
as your sighs beckon dream's door
and a smile upon your lips

....delicious as always, you luscious man you!

Hugs,
Chris

Anonymous said...

***
Spencer,
This is a great write.
I liked that last verse with a slerp at the end.

Bless Always,  Rhonda

http://journals.aol.com/rhondasgkfree/RiverOfDiamonds/

http://www.myspace.com/rhondasgred

***

Anonymous said...

I especially liked how your lingered in your detailed description of the crescendo from beginning to end.  I could feel the intensity build.  Very pleasurable.