Friday, February 10, 2006

A Moment's Heat

She greeted me with a lively hug
nothing unusual ‘til I felt her hands
moving briskly below my waist
we parted with a lingering glance

Making my way thru faces
most known to me for years
greeting their family and visitors
memories shared thru tears
 
Hugs seemed to be common
so many emotionally spent
Waving at others and nodding
couldn't tell where "she" went
 
Turned around to her face
smiling broadly as she reached
rapping her arms round me again
practicing what hubby preached.
 
This funeral wake has run its course
I'm working my way towards the door
In the near grouping could see her wink
then glance down at the floor.
 
As I headed to the coat room
hands clasped by the minister
he was thanking me for sharing
tho my thinking more sinister
 
As I was reaching for my coat 
her arm draped over my shoulder
drawing me behind the curtain
touching, caressing bolder.
 
She hugged my nervous body
pressed her taut nipples close
Crushed her full breast to me
made sure I felt them most
 
As her open mouth covered mine
I felt her darting tongue
seek a licking partner
hand reached to feel me hung.
 
Passion exploded with abandon
blouse ripped, breast open to my mouth
Tearing at my pants with a torrid need
I could feel the heat raging down south
 
Suddenly she stopped and backed up
looking at my now stone straight tool
she spread her hips and surrounded it
her mouth was in salacious drool
 
Too much teasing, I grabbed her waist
lifted her atop two large paint pails
She purposely but gently guided me into her
both stifling pleasured grimaces and wails
 
Her legs clamped ‘round me, ass grinding
breaths to a panting state
body gyrating like a machine pounding
repeated strokes targeting satiate
 
The fire of raw lust raging, burning
both engrossed in a moments heat.
All those folks beyond the coatroom curtain
and we, powerless in passion's deceit.
 
Could feel her muscles squeezing, relaxing
driving me closer to that magic point
both in a storm of sweat pumping energy
sharing momentously scrumptious want
 
Head held back, eyes mostly closed
could tell she was nearing that explosive crest
My mouth dry from the moaning and groaning
was nearing  same volcanic eruptions quest.
 
A rumbling of sorts rolled thru my body
leaving in its quake a trembling shake
Legs stiffened to the rippling pulses
while she jerked unmercifully in its wake
 
A brief pause of tender sharing
draped in each others tired arms
leaning, yet balancing her weight
she kissed me from her pouty charms
 
We quickly assembled clothes
and hurriedly got ourselves dressed
not knowing the real lesson learned
but in that moment I felt blessed.

Del Cano 2006 Feb

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is to sexy for my job. LOL!

Anonymous said...

How can I comment.  I am speechless.

Anonymous said...

Stolen naughty moments can be quite an experience.

Anonymous said...

Ooooooooooooooooh Mmmmmmmmmmyyyy!!!  Nothing like a stolen moment to make you feel alive!!

*Winking at you*
Chris

Anonymous said...

MMMM I especially loved this one because I like sneaky antics and wild lust. Very hot....