Friday, February 24, 2006

Perspiring In Your Heat

Pour me another cascade
of lust from your store.
That powerful blast which
begs my cravings for more.

Smile another of your
pouting luscious view
that begs a craving
need and want of you.

Ram my senses awake
with that lustful need
such a powerhouse of
dribbling sexual bleed.

Touch me with your heat
fire up my emotion's pit.
Flames licking at desire
for the fondling of a tit.

Cup my nature in hand
straining beyond belief.
Licking the history of
caring longing for relief.

Enhale my passions
suck it in to the hilt.
Drain the latent want
within me you have built.

Drag every bit of flavor
I perspire in your heat.
A choice blend of ecstacy
like wild animal meat.

Reduce my encumbrance
to nothing but a brew.
That saucy drip of manhood
created just for you.

Destroy every "used to be"
flavored tasty treat
curling my toes in suicidal
emotions now in defeat.

Rock my sensual world
with your mighty endulge
reduce this heap of lust
with my pants in bulge.

Run your tongue on me
salacious as it drives
my own explosive nerves
to an ocean deep like dive.

Raise those waves
to raving storm-like crest
pouring out its foamy laps
shows the more I'm blessed.

Free my stubborn desire
the way you did my heart
Thrash about in pitiousness
momentous breaking parts.

Oh, my, your passions
from every crevice there
explodes my yeoman want
into waves up in the air.

Tremble me in your aura
raise all I can withstand
every bit my firey lust
you hold within your hand.

I fall out from pleasures
you ever flush me with
Not being able to absorb all
thepassions just won't quit.

Del Cano 2006 Feb
 


 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Spencer,
    I am trying to absorb all the pleasures of your words but you go beyond me.........Where are your other poems you said you write that arent erotic?  I found some but they were at poetry castle and I dont
belong to that...............
      Beautiful day in Utah....warm and I can hear kids laughing and playing outside.  I must get out there and take a walk and clear my brain of every day scrambles..............hugs  Myke

Anonymous said...

Your responses to touch, smell, sight, and smile of a passionate woman are lucious and delightful.  Watching you get lost in that sensual world is magical.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and erotic......I can't wait until I have time to read more.........Cheryl

Anonymous said...

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDdddddddayuuummmm Boy!!!  Let me waste away in pleasure!!!

Thankyouthankyouthankyou!

Hugs,
Chris

Anonymous said...

LM;

Your words goes beyond me; to have that much power in the speaking of words!  To make one cry, smile, laugh, crave, and lust.  Powerful indeed!  Had to cross my legs!  Hot!

MsPScott40