Saturday, May 21, 2005

Hotter Than A Two Dollar Pistol

He said she was hotter than a two dollar pistol
waving round them hips wildly with her joy
but what she had trouble really figuring out
was how she failed to woo this needy poetry boy

no matter how robust her tail wiggled and moved
or her tits bounced to the rhythms in her head
its as if that two dollar pistol exploded in her hands
and she lived the thoughts which she had been fed

and not till she comes to the realization that
I don't need no special dancin to raise my ire
cause I lay low and just wait on her to stop pretending
and figure out I see past her antics to see her fire.

she dances to a tune most do not even hear
cause she has a deep welled yearn to be needed
while I am watching her step thru life's travesty
I want her to know she has me now well seeded.

she spreads her mind while her heart hides from some
she wants to be loved and cherished with plenty desire
and as long as she shows me her true spirit and self
there is no doubt her image will keep setting me on fire.

Del Cano 2005 April


 

 

No comments: