Saturday, May 21, 2005

Love To Make Your Juices Flow

Love to make your juices to flow
from fondling the places I found
your reactions run the gammit
sceaming to fallin on the ground

Love to watch you wiggle
when I touch certain spots
oh my goodness, so love
to fondle you a lots

I like to drive your senses
to the ends of the sensual show
while listening for the humming
I have so enjoyed to know

When my lips touch your
lower lips in alternating spurts
my tongue darts to your spot
till both our need starts to hurt

the thought of my face
buried deeply twixt your thighs
does amazing things to my senses
sending sparks from toes to my eyes

breathless licking and sucking
pulses my body to its delight
a touch of your breast's fullness 
soars my lust fully out of sight

moaning and groaning, tears
seem to well up in my eyes
the scent of your sexual fire
freezes me near to hipnotize

wild lustfull stirrings raise
each time I lay hands on you
and the volcanic eruptions explode
like a sexual wrecking crew

you whisper sultry slurs
nearly unrecognizable chatter
drawing me so near to your senses
like inhaling  sexual matter

your body throws me out
like a soaring sailing ship
and my I totally freak out
with a caress of those hips

Need I say more to you
before I pack the tools and go
baby you turn me on so much
and I love to make your juices flow.

Del Cano 2005 January
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is hotttttttttt!
Just reading it; made my juices flow!
Well done, Spencer!

MsPScott