Saturday, May 21, 2005

Mornin Thoughts

Just a little bitty note
to tell you bout my morn
last night I got out a shout
and big part of my horn
 
I was fully sober
till your inebriating touch
rocked my libido
which needed it so much
 
I am aware of need
like when you returned
girls night out syndrom
with that heated burn
 
You favored me
with your pulsing clit
and I fell asleep
joyously licking it
 
Just to let you know
when the need arise
I can be your tongue
and more besides
 
sleep on, sweet lady
rest your tired soul
I'm going out to work now
feeling like new gold
 
But I feel the need
to give you lots of praise
for the whopping thrill
you done put in my days
 
 
Be good and be blessed
get yourself some rest
lounge around in bliss
and here I send you a kiss
 
Spencer   2005 March
 
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is NAUGHTYYYYYYYYY yet sweet. Like it a lot. Loved the first stanza, made me chuckle and smile.
Love ya Spennie
Mia

Anonymous said...

Girls night out... sounds familiar....
Jennifer