Saturday, May 21, 2005

In Intimate Voices

In our intimate voices
we let our hair down
reach for little words
to add to the crown.

Like me saying,
"damn, mama, sho is  good"
Queen speaking of crystals
like I know she would.

Oh, baby, love that touch
you know, prize ass
she grins sheepishly,
"its a touch of class"

And when she feeds
me those lovely breast
she checks my penis
just a teasing test.

Course she knows
I'll be in a studder
as she uses me as
her sailing rudder

Oh, my the thrills
grunts, and a groan
and even more turn ons
when she starts to moan

There aint no better
or wilder sexual bit
than having my tongue  
working on her clit.

Damn, damn raising it
to heights, sheer desire
feeling her all over makes
nothing but a FIRE

And the strength of
each explosive release
racking my body
past and beyond belief

Giving thanks
down on my knees
sucking vigorously
aiming to please

Deep into the abyss
floating in a trance
gripping thigh tightly
devour them if a chance

In intimate words
naughty thru the course
of love making's whimpers
we both get so hoarse.

Del Cano 2005 March
 
 
 

No comments: