Saturday, May 28, 2005

Your Presence Hits Its Mark

Simple as a slight smile
a light beam to touch
yet draws me closer
you tweek me so much.
 
Your hair brushing me
touching gainst my skin
senses rise and tingling
so good feels like sin.
 
Just the site of your face
shoots a sparkle in the air  
broadening my smile
to what seems like a flair.
 
I rise to the occassion
as your presence hits the marks.
The whole of you sends out
mighty glowing sparks.
 
Woman, in simple terms
you blow my mind to bits
and raise sensual images
like nipples on your tits.
 
The softness of your touch
your radiance rising in my air
shouts out to me in rhyming notes
damn, you're good, I declare.
 
You shatter old thoughts
trash what was formerly my pain
and as you're working your magic
can't help but call out your name.
 
You say you're just being you
nothing special I hear you say
yet you bring so much joy
and make me happier each day.
 
Whatever you have is wonderful
nothing I might compare thereof
it warms to the core of my soul
like a mighty comforter of love.
 
Del Cano 2005 May
 

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Someone is a VERY lucky woman to inspire this poem.
Jennifer

Anonymous said...

Wonderfully done, Spence!  Must be a special lady and a very exciting girl........

MsPScott40